Flame-The-GreatFlame-The-Great

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

I has no C00Kie 2 I has no C00Kie 2

Very good!

Like the previous reviews, the intro was a bit long, but I can see you were sticking with the soundtrack, so that is understandable (perhaps try more transitional stuff next time to keep things going while waiting for the ques from the music).

I had no issues watching it and the artwork was pretty good. On the first scene, the arm to shoulder connection could use some tweaking, but once zoomed out, it was no longer an issue (close ups, yea they are devious little guys aren't they?).

The plot was great and even though the movie ended quickly, it still held the main idea fully and stays on topic.

In the end, fix the transitions and fix the shoulder issue (or you can leave it be, it's only the one scene that the issue is at) and you are the owner of a great flash movie. Even with those issues, it's still great! Keep it up!

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

Woot!

We require SCHME Shirts NOW!

Metal Gear: Cheater Metal Gear: Cheater

Epic!

Well made! Every part of it was true and funny. 10/10, 5/5

Shadowii2 responds:

Haha, thank you there, nice you enjoyed!

PixellatedImpressionism11 PixellatedImpressionism11

Supported but...

It was nicely made in the sense of that the graphics and filters used were well put, but the title and icon completely throw off from the actual flash itself. Naming it 'yiff' generally means it has something to do with the fur fandom, so the title is irrelevant. The icon also does the same deal, since many artworks have her in it due to...well you get the idea. If you named it 'Graphics Filter Demo' or something that made sense to the flash, you might be seeing higher reviews. I would even support you reposting it with a more correct name.

To judge the flash itself, I give it high marks for creativity and use of unique features. The music was interesting and didn't throw off the artwork of the flash itself. The flash I give 5/5, the title I give 5/10. Good demo, bad use of title.

Elite-Sniper responds:

add me :)

I hate MAC ads I hate MAC ads

Epic

ROFL! "I'm going to get you penguin!" Simply Epic!

House of 1000 Cats House of 1000 Cats

Pure awsome!

I loved how the storyline went. You gave each character an important role and gave a reason for the bad guy's actions, which most flash movies sometimes forget to do. It had definition and tons of twists, which gives a movie it's major ratings. Very well made, and I think everyone would love to see more flash movies done this way.
5/5
10/10

..: Link vs. Zero :.. ..: Link vs. Zero :..

Great job!

This one was just plain good! I loved the way the sprites were handled and it was just great to see the two sword masters fight each other finally! Keep it up!

The VP of Bryce Kho The VP of Bryce Kho

GREAT WORK!!!

This was a very well planned out and well made flash movie. If this had to be graded, your teacher would be nuts to not give you an A. Keep up the good work!

Mario's Chase Mario's Chase

Goombas 1 : Mario 0 : Bowser -99999

0mfg!!! Funny as hell! Make more of these!

A Steve Irwin Tribute A Steve Irwin Tribute

I'm sorry, but no...

This can't be your best work. This was something made under a half hour tops. If you want to make a tribute, but effort into it. Just saying, "Oh, i'm sooooo bored. Oh, he died! No!!! Oh well, i'll make a tribute as fast as I can!"

Also, put stop(); in the last picture so it doesn't loop... learn some more flash then come back. Thank you. other than that, good luck...